Monday, February 1, 2010

Our Little Einstein Zooming through a Rocket

Until today we didnt get any mail from Playhouse Disney Channel for selecting our son's photo for Birthday Book. So i was little disappointed but didnot lose hope. I still believed as the month end(january) was on saturday and sunday there is a chance of delay in selection letter.

So i thought why not just watch out the birthday book never mind if sukarman comes or not.For the past one month the only work i did was to memorize the timings of Birthday Book.

Everyday Playhouse disney Birthday Book will be shown on 7.55am, 11.25am, 3.25pm, 7.25pm,10.25pm. Every month they select around 80kids and in each time slot 8/9 kids will be shown. We can see our kids on alternative days if got selected.

So i tried to watch 7.55am today but just missed......Again i was waiting for 11.25am..Although am not sure to see my son,I was ready with my camera to record Birthday Book........To my surprise i saw sukarman's photo inside Little Einstein Rocket and was so excited to record those precious moments,My joy knew no bounds.

My son was not aware of what is happening.Really i was so happy and immediately i shared my joys with my hubby.He was so happy to hear about this.

Later on i transferred the video to my PC and played it.I showed it to my son he pointed himself on the screen.

We were so happy to see our son's photo on Birthday Book......that too on his very favourite cartoon channel. see  the  photo below Our Little Einstein zooming through a Rocket.


We also received Letter from Playhouse disney today along with a Tigger-ific New year styled CNY Gift Covers.







We are so happy that Our Endeavor came true.

No comments:

Birthday And Rideversary

 This blog is specially dedicated to my elder son. As we recently celebrated his 16th birthday Feb 19th last month and also Rideversary day ...