Friday, March 9, 2018

Crax - the robot

My elder son has a great passion of making his own robot.

He shows lots of interest in robotics ever since he attended a one month summer camp for learning about basics in robotics during his second grade summer holidays.

He is grade 4 now still his interest of making his own robot is increased more.

He got an assignment to write up about your wish when you grow up old.

He immediately wrote that he wish to make his own robot when he grow up and when I asked him to give it a name.

He got this name for his robot CRAX

Very cute name I was wondering what his robot could do. His first point was to get rid off cockroaches as my son is scared seeing them at home. So he want his robot to get rid all of them boldly.

Secondly he wanted his crax to help me in kitchen so that I can be free all day.

By seeing that I got reminded of our earlier discussion,

Every time during lunch time we have a discussion , that my little son needs ghee for each servings of rice that too he wants it immediately he don't like to wait till I serve food for my dh and elder. So I used to tell him need to make small machine so that it will pour you ghee for each servings. That time my elder will say don't worry ma I will make a robot so that you can be free.

I wondered how our talks create impact on kids thinking.

Am not telling just for praise but encouraging my son in whatever he do.

One day he will make his dream come true.





No comments:

Birthday And Rideversary

 This blog is specially dedicated to my elder son. As we recently celebrated his 16th birthday Feb 19th last month and also Rideversary day ...