Monday, July 27, 2026

My writing journey so far, a quick look back!

Rewinding 18 years!!!! 

  1. First post ever: click πŸ‘‰my first  

    It all started when I wanted to record all small moments of our babys first milestone we created a small website.Later i started to write in my personal dairy and recorded all in my own handwriting. 

  2. πŸ‘‰ Play house disney birthday book , this post explains about how i sent my son's picture to playhouse Disney birthday book.   
  3. Personal story post:click πŸ‘‰ Ajuba memories post is one that is more personal and it all happened share my exact memories and title was given by my husband, he is my first reviewer and editor, gives his original feedback for what I wrote these many years. Actually he was against me for posting my poetical rhymes about my dh but it was my simple way of affection towards him he don't like to share too personal things.
  4. Unexpected popular post:click πŸ‘‰School fancy dress competition dialogues I never thought that would be read by so many people it was just collection of things done by kids.
  5. Small post I loved:click πŸ‘‰Aksharabysam even very small one it has a meaningful beginning in my kids life , still not able to get my younger son pics of starting writing om. Some memories i would love to treasure.

  6.  Post about a life challenge: click πŸ‘‰Our international relocation post which was toughest and life changing decision that we made as a family but still worth it.

  7. Birthday Blogs :   click πŸ‘‰ 12th birthday frugal / lavish part 2,                                                          click πŸ‘‰   super duper birthday surprise

  8. Navarathri blogs:-

      click πŸ‘‰Navarathri 2016    click πŸ‘‰ navarathri golu memories over the year

  9. click πŸ‘‰ unforseen moments some cute little memories,learnings......etc

  10. click πŸ‘‰Margazhi kolams my happy hues


Some years I wrote only one post, and a few years I didn’t write at all, as life demanded more time to focus on what mattered most. Now that my sons are grown up, I’m finding a little extra time to pen my thoughts again. 

Feelings that felt heavy and confusing somehow become lighter once they are written down.

Writing has also taught me patience.

Not every thought needs to be shared immediately. Some ideas need time to ripen. Some emotions need distance before they make sense. Looking back at old entries, I can see how much time changes perspective  how certainty softens, and how worries that once felt permanent quietly lost their power.

When I read old posts, I meet past versions of myself  hopeful, confused, confident, afraid. I don’t always agree with them, but I understand them better now. That alone feels like growth.

Above all, writing has taught me that showing up matters more than perfection.

More to come...........stay tuned......

No comments:

Featured Post

Unforeseen Moments

  Mithran's Animated Sticky Life often unfolds in ways we never expect — sometimes with it wonderful surprises, sometimes with unsaid le...