Monday, January 13, 2020

Song for my Elder Sister's Blog

Hi,

Happy New year 2020, this is my first blog for this year. My elder sister has created a blog in Facebook " Lakshmi Ruchi Nalabhagam" to share her cooking passions.

I have tried creating a song about my Sister's samayal varities in bhoojanam seyya varungal tune n made video for her blog. Am attaching the video here below. Enjoy watching the video and share your feedbacks.

Video Highlights:-

* We are hosting this video on my sister's daughter Swathi's birthday today.
* My elder son has played mrudhangam for my singing.

Special Note: All professional singers please excuse my voice.

Once again Happy New year to all.

No comments:

Birthday And Rideversary

 This blog is specially dedicated to my elder son. As we recently celebrated his 16th birthday Feb 19th last month and also Rideversary day ...