Saturday, February 22, 2020

Twelve years old!!!!

animated-birthday-image-0204
Today is 19th February 2020


My elder son's birthday,

We stopped cake cutting and partying after first three years, for few years we used to decorate different creative decorations n did cake cutting. 

These days we celebrate by cooking all favourites of my kids on that day and make them feel special. Of course this is quite interesting, both my sons love this idea, my DH also enjoys celebrating this way.

Me and my sons love doing creative stuffs and mostly our house is a mess by doing all these never mind kids enjoy these very much. Birthdays are meant for celebrating and spending time with family, those party celebrations are not suitable for us as we can't focus on our kids for that day and make them feel special.

So we follow like this any creative decorations, any new add on special items we see for birthday like birthday banner, led balloons, party coolers likewise, and a special birthday dress for both my sons ( to avoid feeling left out), and their favourite dinner menus, for recent bday they used to prepare birthday menu cards with their favorites and stick on the fridge a week before so that it is easy to organize.

Ok let me share my experience elder son's birthday celebration for this year.

Started day with his favorite food like idly sambar for breakfast,schzewan fried rice for lunch and chapathi panneer butter masala for dinner.

His birthday card
Inside view

 Out side view
 His favorite jamun

Simple birthday decorations I used cloth drying stand to display smiley balloons with his 12 gifts.



One more special is my younger sister made a special card for him.

My younger son presented a book for him which is added as one among 12 gifts.

Of all the special things for the day he got a surprise wish from his best friend krithic from our home country,my son was very happy to know that he got a wish from him.
Because he likes him very much. Their friend ship amazed us just remembered these quotes
Finally my son enjoyed his birthday this year very nicely,once again our best wishes to my dearmost son.
May all your desires be fulfilled




No comments:

Birthday And Rideversary

 This blog is specially dedicated to my elder son. As we recently celebrated his 16th birthday Feb 19th last month and also Rideversary day ...