Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Birthday And Rideversary

 This blog is specially dedicated to my elder son. As we recently celebrated his 16th birthday Feb 19th last month and also Rideversary day of our Tata Tiago EV...this March 19th 2024.


A very "Happy Birthday to our Superman Sukarman "

16 th Birthday Special:-


As my elder son was writing his Igcse grade 10 exams we couldn't celebrate his important milestone in a grand manner. 

As he was running on his hectic schedule going to School attending special classes and preparing for board exams holiday was the only thing he missed as he had school even on Sundays ☺️.

As it was a preparatory holiday ( but still special classes were there)on his birthday he enjoyed staying at home ( I asked him to take off)and relaxing himself was really helpful for cheering himself.

So on his birthday I planned to plant 16 types of plant varieties in our home garden)as a surprise one(it was not that surprising for him though 😜).

Somehow he got convinced and did things, we planted below in our garden.


Vegetables,fruits,flowers that we planted.

Spinach,Ladys finger,brinjal,tomato,Chilly

tulasi,Jasmine, 

hibiscus- 3 varieties, Rose,lemon,pavazhamalli,nadhiavattai,mandharai, naval tree.

We almost planted all by the end of the day.

Earlier before two months we planted coconut trees...

We really enjoyed doing this both of my son's engaged doing garden work 


This is how our garden looked after planting. We planted vegetables in a grow bag on the other side of our garden but missed to take pics.

This birthday will definitely be a memorable one in my son's life...in the years to come....


Rideversary.....😎😍


This is the first year year celebration of our Ev car....This my DH gift for me.... doesn't mean this is our second car .....this is our first car...

We booked our ev as soon as it was launched..We got it delivered after 6 to 7 months of waiting....

In between waiting time we sometimes thought to cancel and go for second hand car until I test drived... I have previously drove Swift,Hyundai( learnt to drive in that car) and did test drive in Renault triber car but it was very big and tough to judge wheel turning.

When I did test drive in Tiago EV felt it was more comfortable to drive as that was the first model I have seen with seat height πŸ˜‰ adjustment so was easy for me to drive.

Later on the day of our car arrival we all dressed up in teal blue colour to match our car did special pooja by placing Ganesha idol in our dashboard and also solar ring as an add on.

We got our key and took pics and I first drove my car smashing lemons was an unforgettable memory for me

We brought it to our home with the help of a driver. Later on that day we performed pooja in a nearby temple....really it was a big task to take a ride to entrance of our apartment where Ganesha temple located. 

Every time I ride a car it was a big task I have reached 4500kms as of now......will share my driving story in my upcoming blog.....

It has been an year until Our Tiago became a member of our family ,we would really like to thank our travel buddy for our safe journey with our family. Happy Rideversary to our Tiago Ev....🀩



No comments:

Birthday And Rideversary

 This blog is specially dedicated to my elder son. As we recently celebrated his 16th birthday Feb 19th last month and also Rideversary day ...